Deep "Deconstructing" Dive: Get 9 Films on DVD and Save 15%! (eBay)
Number 9. Number 9...
If you really want to cover Beatles history, from their first stirrings in 1957, through Abbey Road in 1969, this is a great way to do it.
Get the first nine of our "Deconstructing the Beatles" films in a single package -- and save 15% while you're at it. You'll receive "Deconstructions" of:
- The Birth of the Beatles. From a garden party meeting in 1957 to the "toppermost of the poppermost" by the end of 1962, explore the band's remarkable Origin Story.
- 1963: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah: This was the year that defined the "mania." It began with their early sessions with George Martin and ended with worldwide acclaim. Follow each frenzied step.
- Rubber Soul. Make a masterpiece, from scratch, in thirty days? No problem! This is a really entertaining race against the clock.
- Revolver. Many music polls list Revolver as the top album of all time, with good reason. Dig into this extremely-fertile creative process.
- Sgt. Pepper. For a band that wasn't sure it was even a band anymore (having recently stopped touring), The Beatles hit another creative peak here.
- Magical Mystery Tour. Failed film. Incredible album. That vastly oversimplifies a complex story, as you'll see...
- The White Album. After the studio wizardry of Sgt. Pepper, the band wanted to get back to basics. The approach may have been simpler, but the breadth of styles -- from music hall to metal -- is dazzling.
- Abbey Road: Side One. This album is so great, we needed two films to cover it. Begin with the so-called “song side” of Abbey Road,with deep dives into “Come Together,” “Something,” “I Want You (She’s So Heavy),” and the rest of Side One, including analysis of “The Ballad of John and Yoko” and “Old Brown Shoe.”
- Abbey Road: Side Two. Learn about the Eastern rhythms on “Here Comes the Sun,” the influence of Beethoven on “Because,” and the reason why “Her Majesty” ended up as the album’s hidden track. Then explore the entire Side Two medley. Also includes deconstructions of “Give Peace a Chance” and “Come and Get It.”
In thoroughly engaging (and often surprising) ways, acclaimed "Beatle-ologist" Scott Freiman guides you, step by step, on an educational journey through each story and each album. These are the same presentations that have captivated audiences nationwide, from NYC to Silicon Valley.
Each film is roughly 90 minutes long.
Your package will include seven items: The 2-DVD "Early Beatles" set; the 2-disc Abbey Road set and one DVD each for the other five films in the collection.
A splendid time is guaranteed for all!
No, really. If you don't like it, we'll give you a full refund.
Available only in USA and Canada
"Deconstructing The Beatles" is a multimedia lecture series conceived and delivered by Scott Freiman
© 2019 Deconstructing the Music, LLC. All rights reserved.
Legal services provided by Donaldson + Callif, LLP