Beatles Final UK Concert
George, Paul, and John of The Beatles perform at Empire Pool in Wembley at the New Musical Express Annual Poll Winner's Concert in what would be their final scheduled performance in Britain, May 1, 1966, London, UK.
Here are a few things you should know:
- The sample you see here is watermarked ("Rock Negatives") for security. Your final print won't have the watermark, of course.
- Choose from three sizes, Framed or Unframed, for your print.
- Framed versions will have a black wood frame with a white mat.
- We work with Frame.com, a leader in high-quality printing and framing.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't love your print, just return it for a full refund.