Ringo Starr of The Beatles, upon their return to Germany, waits to be interviewed by the German press, June 23, 1966, in Munich, West Germany.
Here are a few things you should know:
- The sample you see here is watermarked ("Rock Negatives") for security. Your final print won't have the watermark, of course.
- Choose from three sizes, Framed or Unframed, for your print.
- Framed versions will have a black wood frame with a white mat.
- We work with Frame.com, a leader in high-quality printing and framing.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't love your print, just return it for a full refund.