Beatles on Thank Your Lucky Stars | Paul and George
Paul McCartney and George Harrison of The Beatles, play on the television show "Thank Your Lucky Stars" on December 15, 1963, at the Alpha Television (ATV) Studios in Birmingham, England. The Beatles mimed to four songs: I Want To Hold Your Hand, All My Loving, Twist And Shout and She Loves You. They were also presented with two gold discs
Here are a few things you should know:
- The sample you see here is watermarked ("Rock Negatives") for security. Your final print won't have the watermark, of course.
- Choose from three sizes, Framed or Unframed, for your print.
- Framed versions will have a black wood frame with a white mat.
- We work with Frame.com, a leader in high-quality printing and framing.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't love your print, just return it for a full refund.